We have an accounting service for dentists which brings together our experience and knowledge enabling us to understand the particular requirements of dental practitioners.
At Hodson & Co we can help and offer advice on the following:
- Computer book-keeping systems and maintenance of records
- Submitting your paperwork accurately and on time each year
- Claiming more for tax deductible expenses, benefits and allowances
- Maximise your earning potential and minimise your tax bill
- Prepare a business plan
- Avoid problems with H M Revenue & Customs
- Find ways to finance growth
- Take on new Partners or Associates
- Practice expansion
- Purchase of Dental Practices
- Incorporating your Practice
- Deal with succession planning – practice valuation and avoiding capital gains tax
- Planning for retirement
Our accounting services for dentists are designed to deal not only with routine accountancy and taxation matters but to help you manage your practice more effectively. We take the pain out of finances and help you to minimise your tax bill and make the most of your income.
At Hodson & Co, we are committed to helping Dentists. To enable you to budget accordingly we offer fixed monthly or annual fees.
Whether you are a Dentist, Associate or Hygenist we offer a free no obligation financial health check up as well as:
- fixed competitive fees
- unlimited free meetings
- unlimited telephone support